Stanford Domains offers faculty and students their own web space and set of open source tools to develop course hubs and create digital identities.
Stanford Domains offers users:
- a web space with customized domain name.
- the ability to author and administer their own websites.
- the ability to explore, design, and develop a digital identity while maintaining control over the content.
- a variety of open source tools to organize, curate, and present content such as WordPress, Omeka, Scalar, Drupal and Known.
- the ability to create interdisciplinary course hubs that syndicate content and contributions from across campus and beyond.
- the flexibility to connect and interact with other users, fostering an expansive network of shared ideas.