The Academic Technology Lab (ATL) is a resource center for Stanford University faculty members, instructors and teaching assistants interested in using technology to improve teaching, learning and research at Stanford. The ATL is a service of the Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning.
Please contact Paul Zenke, the Academic Technology Lab Manager to schedule an appointment.
We are happy to meet with you to discuss your instructional support needs.
- Teaching with Technology
- Best practices for teaching and learning with technology
- Recommendations for specific technologies or platforms to serve your instructional goals
- Strategies for meaningfully integrating technology into your course
- We can help you develop learning objectives, activities, or assessments for your course or learning experience.
- The ATL has new Mac Pros, video production equipment, and workflow advice to support your video production needs.
- We can help connect you to other teaching and learning resources available on campus. We have equipment reserved for faculty members, instructors, and teaching assistants to support your media production needs.
- Video Equipment: Camcorders, tripods, a light kit, and a green screen
- Audio Equipment: Digital audio recorders and microphones
- Camera Equipment: DSLRs, tripods, and a light kit
Programs and Projects
- Stanford ATXpo (Academic Technology Expo)
- Global Game Jam
The Academic Technology Lab facilities and services are available by appointment only.
- ATL: Group meeting space, video production stations, movable furniture, Ideapaint, and soft seating
- Consultation Room: A conference room reserved for ATL instructional consultations
- Audio and Video Recording Studios: Contact the ATL to schedule an appointment
518 Memorial Way Stanford, CA 94305-3101 94305-5015
Paul Zenke, Academic Technology Lab Manage, Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning
Phone: (650) 497-2878