The Academic Technology Solutions Lab (ATSL) is a resource center for Stanford University faculty members, instructors and teaching assistants interested in using technology to improve teaching, learning and research at Stanford. The ATSL is a service of the Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning.
Please contact Michael Rouan to schedule an appointment.
We are happy to meet with you to discuss your instructional support needs.
- Teaching with Technology
- Best practices for teaching and learning with technology
- Recommendations for specific technologies or platforms to serve your instructional goals
- Strategies for meaningfully integrating technology into your course
- We can help you develop learning objectives, activities, or assessments for your course or learning experience.
- The ATSL has new Mac Pros, video production equipment, and workflow advice to support your video production needs.
- We can help connect you to other teaching and learning resources available on campus. We have equipment reserved for faculty members, instructors, and teaching assistants to support your media production needs.
- Video Equipment: Camcorders, tripods, a light kit, and a green screen
- Audio Equipment: Digital audio recorders and microphones
- Camera Equipment: DSLRs, tripods, and a light kit
Programs and Projects
- Stanford ATXpo (Academic Technology Expo)
- Global Game Jam
The Academic Technology Solutions Lab facilities and services are available by appointment only.
- ATSL: Group meeting space, video production stations, movable furniture, Ideapaint, and soft seating
- Consultation Room: A conference room reserved for ATL instructional consultations
- Audio and Video Recording Studios: Contact the ATL to schedule an appointment
408 Panama Mall
Michael M Rouan, Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning