With VPTL's Poll Everywhere license, Stanford faculty, staff and students have a powerful web-based, smart device and SMS text-friendly audience response system at their fingertips that can support interactive classroom instruction and real-time student engagement.
What can you do with Poll Everywhere?
- Conduct instant polls
- Run Q&As
- Help assess student understanding of class material
- Use anonymity during discussions
- Create word clouds that weight audience responses
- Check attendance or conduct live, graded quizzes
No need for physical clickers or other clumsy equipment! This tool is web-based and activities can be designed through in a simple interface and embedded directly into PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides presentations and the responses can be integrated into Canvas.
- Get started - Includes guides for students, presenters and an unabridged instructor version
- Student self-registration with SUNet ID - Instructors do not need to manually register participants
- Presentation software
- Video tutorials
- Connect Poll Everywhere with Canvas
- Poll Everywhere flip book
- Poll Everywhere App Release Notes: Windows | MacOS
Contact us at any time.
Academic Technology Solutions Lab
408 Panama, Rm. 138