- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Learn about the latest trends in energy storage and its effect on global markets.
Join rising Materials Science star and Center Fellow at the Precourt Institute for Energy, William Chueh, as he discusses the growth of energy storage and new technological and business developments for the future.
You Will Learn
- Overview of energy storage from a business and technological POV
- Trends in the energy market (component costs, production, manufacturing)
- Emerging energy storage technologies
- Applications for energy storage
In this webinar, you’ll get a taste of what will be taught in the Stanford Energy Innovation and Emerging Technologies Program (EIET).