Using the Featured Image tool
Some content types support a "Featured Image." You can expand the "Add/Edit Image" field set. You can then use Choose File, and Upload to get the image you want added.
You may only have one featured image per page.
This image will be used in listings (such as lists of blog posts) and will be displayed on the page thusly
Inserting Images into the Body
- Always start with a blank line
- While editing your main page body text, go down and select Image Insert.
- Choose a file from your computer (use the Choose File button) and then click "Upload"
- You will then need to pick which size you want to insert
- Remember to give your image Alternate text for accessibility
- Then click "Insert".