The Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (VPTL) offers Stanford instructors customized support to advance teaching and learning. There are many ways to collaborate with us.
Request a meeting with a VPTL representative to discuss services that best fit your needs, or use the links below.
Consult with VPTL or Register a Project
- Meet with a VPTL representative to discuss any teaching or learning topic
- Register a course or project with digital/online content
- Discuss the use of academic technology to improve teaching, learning, and research
- Request midterm student feedback (aka a small group evaluation or SGE)
- Request a midterm online evaluation
- Request a classroom instruction video recording & consultation
Apply for a Grant or Program
- Apply for the Course Design Institute
- Apply for an Innovation Grant
- Apply for the Teaching with Technology Workshop
- Apply for a TA Training Grant
- Apply for the iPads for Learning Program
Request Classroom Space or Software for your Course
* The dual-boot Mac/Windows cluster computers provide specialty software to support instruction and academic work. They are available throughout the Residences, Libraries, Community Centers, and some central locations on campus such as Old Union and Lathrop Learning Hub.